All Topics / Value Adding / Suburbs / councils that have recently or are going to rezone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of SYKEMAKAVELISYKEMAKAVELI
    @sykemakaveli

Hi,

I’m looking to start off with a simple subdivision of a residential property into 2, possible 3, blocks.

Apart from searching in suburbs that have had subdivision precedents, I’m also wondering if there is an easy way to find a list of suburbs / councils that have, or are planning to, rezone particular areas into higher density residential zoning?

Thanks heaps,

Phil

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Skye

Merry Christmas to you.

Invest a few dollars on a hourly rate with a Town planner or two in the area you are looking at as they will be able to give you some good pointers 

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of RedwoodRedwood
    Participant
    @redwood

Hi Phil, which state are you looking at? if its Vic, I can recommend a good person to speak to about changes in local areas. If you have a specific area, you can contact a local council and the information will be public or meet with a consultant to discuss options in a locality. Cheers.

Redwood | REDWOOD | SMSF | PROPERTY | FINANCE
    http://redwoodadvisory.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

SMSF - PROPERTY INVESTMENT - WEALTH CREATION AND FINANCE SOLUTIONS

Profile photo of tommytuckertommytucker
    Participant
    @tommytucker

WA has a plan to increase density by infill something like 30% over the next few decades. There’s plenty of councils rezoning here. City of wanneroo for example has about 4 suburbs to be rezoned over the next 5 or so years.

Forgive me, I don’t think these numbers are correct but they are ballpark.

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

wow great post i was just looking for a similir thing actually iam actually doing steves property course and part of one of the assigments is to locate some potential towns to do some deals has any one got any leads as to where i could look just for a assigment ?  regards daniel

Profile photo of SYKEMAKAVELISYKEMAKAVELI
    @sykemakaveli

Thanks Redwood,

I'm located in Sydney, NSW.

Phil

Profile photo of SYKEMAKAVELISYKEMAKAVELI
    @sykemakaveli

Thanks Tommytucker, I'll look into that more!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.