All Topics / Help Needed! / Positive Real Estate Seminar

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Profile photo of GizzyGizzy
    Participant
    @gizzy

Hi There ,  I went to a Postive Real Estate Seminar last night .  Just wondering if anyone here uses them and if you have any information at all on this company Thank you  GIZZY

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hiya Gizzy

I don't know of them personally but if you do a search on the forum (top right) you'll probably come up with some results.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Yes as Jamie mentioned do a search on the name and also on the forum and i think you will see more than a few client responses.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of RedwoodRedwood
    Participant
    @redwood

Gizzy,

Had a client ask about them in the last fortnight, they have a number of seminars in Melbourne at the moment however, I have not used them. Refer below

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/heads-up/4346677

Redwood | REDWOOD | SMSF | PROPERTY | FINANCE
    http://redwoodadvisory.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

SMSF - PROPERTY INVESTMENT - WEALTH CREATION AND FINANCE SOLUTIONS

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

I have been to a few seminars a couple years back.

They where selling of the plan property back then and saying how its more beneficial compared to any other investment.

Thanks.

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

You mean more beneficial to them because they make more commission lol

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of Hari YellinaHari Yellina
    Participant
    @yellina

Dear Gizzy, 

My Name is Hari Yellina. I have been to their seminars few times. Didn't join the course or buy any properties from them. Any real estate seminar is good to attend. I been in this country for 13 years. In the starting i used to blow away money with half knowledge. Went to few seminars and regularly attended them. I have acquired quite a knowledge. 

In seminar they would like to give you lot of information and guiding tips. Very useful for a starters and we are busy people to read the trends in the market every day. All the seminars give you great insight on what is going on in current market. 

Being part of a group keep you motivated and keep you informed. Once you acquire the knowledge if you have time you can join any group you like. 

Go with a positive mind. This seminars will benefit you. It is better than watching a TV show. It gives you a feeling, you want to achieve in life. Lot of them have benefited by seminars and lot of even bought property and become millionaires. 

My principle is to buy existing properties close to train stations and it worked for me and happy to say, my portfolio has been in double digits now. By the way, I don't sell houses or belong to any group. 

Please post your message if you need more information. 

Good luck 

Hari Yellina

Property Investor. 

Unbaised research.. 

Hari Yellina
    Email Me

Keep Investing - Grow while Resting.

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora
    Nigel Kibel wrote:
    You mean more beneficial to them because they make more commission lol

hahaha

Thanks Nigel.

I got my wording wrong lollol

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of GizzyGizzy
    Participant
    @gizzy

Thanks Yellina,

I did learn some good tips at the seminar but will not be joining . I have been reading researching and getting a lot of answers from these forums .

Going by the forums  there are 3 people who answer most questions and have been doing so for years

they are financial planners  and I am going to be picking one of these to help me start my way .

I realise  I need helps setting you my finances and I shall need help with my investments better to be safe working with someone who knows there stuff.

I shall let you know how I go

Cheers

Participant
    @yellina

Dear Gizzy, 

If some one is always on the forums and able to answer your questions. I think it would be a Wise choice to use them. 

Please do update on good seminars you went too. 

Thank you

Hari Yellina

Property Investor. 

Hari Yellina
    Email Me

Profile photo of GizzyGizzy
    Participant
    @gizzy

Hi Yellina ,

I have been reading the forum and I have contacted Richard Taylor known as Qlds007 regarding finance . I am waiting for Richard to come back from holidays.
    In the meantime I have been doing lots of research and I have actually found some properties that I like and they will positive gear …

Hopefully we should be ready to go in the New Year

I am really looking forward to starting our portfolio , I am enjoying what I am learning..

Cheers
    Gayle

Participant
    @yellina

Dear Gayle, 

Is this your first property. 

Thank you

Hari Yellina

Property Investor. 

Hari Yellina
    Email Me

Profile photo of Ryan McLeanRyan McLean
    Participant
    @ryan-mclean

Hey Gizzy,

I actually personally know some of the people who work for Positive Real Estate so let me indulge you a little bit.

Firstly – The company is legit. I have found the smaller real estate mentors and sales people to sometimes be cowboys taking loads of commissions and leaving the investor no growth in the property (one of my friends got screwed by a real estate cowboy). 

Positive Real Estate have their training nights but what I like is that after the training night they invite you to a members night where the members get together to learn more about property, network and meet new people. So their members do a lot of the selling for them…which means their members need to have positive experiences.

So I think that says a lot about them

Cost – It is pricey…a 1 time 'mentoring' fee up front is required but after that there are no ongoing costs (I don't think).

Investment Strategy – From what I have seen their primary investment strategy is buy land and build houses on it. As a large wholesaler they get access to some pretty rare opportunities in places like Stocklands estates and then onsell them.

Obviously there are some commissions along the way but from what I have heard they aren't too extravagent and the borrow often gains instant equity.

They get external valuations done on the properties so their whole system isn't rigged selling you on false appraisals.

Truthfully, if I wanted to simply work a full time job and be a semi-active investor I think it would be a great option. Probably one of the fastest ways to grow a sizeable portfolio if you're not acting as a super active investor.

I know people who work for the company go through the company to buy property…it always helps if the employees believe in the product.

I have also been to an investor night and found them to be lovely and friendly and not shady.

I wrote a review on them and sourced some prices and stuff through other forums. But this was before I met some of the employees so I probably need to adjust it – http://positivecashflowaustralia.com.au/positive-real-estate-review/

ps. I'm not affiliated with Positive Real Estate but as you can tell I do like what they do and think its valuable so I may be biased there.

Ryan McLean | On Property
    http://onproperty.com.au
    Email Me

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.