All Topics / General Property / Development Courses – Mentor?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of IntrigueIntrigue
    @intrigue

Hello all, I am trying to further develop my understanding of property development. I am happy that I have sales and marketing covered. I have done a little in planning and due diligence and find that manageable. But I need to learn more about feasibility studies (currently have post card version only), engineering considerations, construction process/management etc. Yes I want to turn this into a career not so much where I do the development but whereby I assist developers that dont have the time to learn all there is to learn and whereby I can do the leg work of coordinating consultants and paper work for them. I have been looking at the uni courses but its alot of time and money and I am not 100% sure the value (as recongnised in the industry) is there. I think the Carly Crutchfield and Mark Roltons of the world do Feasibility studies? I have been thinking of doing the cert IV in building and construction to help improve my construction knowledge? and the ASL RG146 to assist if I am to be doing any form of feasibility works. Does anyone have any advise for me or is there a mentor out there that might be able to help me grow my knowledge. I am keen learner and happy to exchange my sales and marketing education.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.