All Topics / Help Needed! / Wanting to buy my first rental but how do I start

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of GizzyGizzy
    Participant
    @gizzy

Hi I was looking has Alliance Property Management in Victoria but after reading all these post on them I now have second thoughts… My hubby and I have at least 100K + in our home and want to use this to buy an investment property … Can someone please put us on the right track , who can we see to advise us on the best way to do this … It looks like all the Property Management Companies are dodgy ..  We are in Melbourne Victoria can anyone recommend a reliable company , person to help us out .   Thanking you in advance Gayle

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi gaylet

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Why not shoot Jacqui (JacM) from the forum a Private Message and get her on board.

She is very well respected and a long standing forum member.

She I based in Melbourne and assisted dozens of my forum clients with their investment property purchases.

Let me know if you can't find her details and I can send them to you.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of GizzyGizzy
    Participant
    @gizzy

Thank you for the welcome    smiley  I have just PM Jacqui and am waiting on a response  , hopefully I can get started soon without being mixed up with the wrong company .There is a lot to learn before we being .  Cheers Gayle

Profile photo of woollysmumwoollysmum
    @woollysmum

We are in a similar position gaylet71, I am interested to see what you decide also.

It is such a steep learning curve…

Participant
    @gizzy

HI Richard,  Would you be able to give me Jacqui's contact details .  I don't think I found the correct Jacqui on here ..  Thanks   Gayle

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Sure gaylet she went in to hospital yesterday so was out of action for a day or so.

I have just sent you her details by private message.

Just have a look in your inbox.

Hi Woolysmum let me know if you would like me to send you Jacqui's details also.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Participant
    @gizzy

HI Richard I got in touch with Jacqui thank you Cheers Gayle

Profile photo of munmun5munmun5
    Participant
    @munmun5

Hey Gaylet, 

Welcome to the forum. I agree with everyone above re: mindset. I have completed Steve's property apprenticeship Cert 4 and can highly recommend that for giving you the basis to build your financial freedom and property knowledge as it has helped me from knowing nothing about property to now knowing what I don't know ( but also knowing what I do know) . Obviously this forum is also a great resource with lots of friendly people who are walking the walk happy to help you out. 

Good luck on your journey. 

Participant
    @gizzy

Hi Wooly ,

I have spoken to Jacqui over the phone and we had a long chat  Jacqui opens your eyes to positive gearing, I  like that . Jacqui  knows  her stuff.  We are waiting to organise a valuation on our house which shall be at the start of Jan,  I assume most of them are having holidays.  I am using Richard from Taylored Financial Solutions  he is on this forum.  I can let you know how it all goes as soon as we purchase our first property if you like …  Jacqui and Richard are both very helpful and I feel confident that they will be helping us buy more than one propertysmiley….    It sure is a steep learning curve …  

Cheers

Gayle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.