All Topics / Overseas Deals / My Trip to the US

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle
    jayhinrichs wrote:
    Freckle..  It is really going to be interesting to see how this all unfolds. Blackstone and other hedge funds could be just like banks where they unload properties at huge loss's.. The Hedge funds were late to the game.. When i bought atlanta I bought my houses with my investors for half of what blackstone paid.. I am not sure they have any huge equity gain.. Now they bought a billion in CA and that market could resuce the whole enchilada ( US term of Mexican origin)

Blackstone impress me as fairly switched on cookies. They are pretty good at buying over leveraged businesses, leveraging them up some more (plus a bit of asset stripping on the side I suspect) then repackaging the whole deal a bit down the track and offloading to some dumb as chips super fund or other for exorbitant fees and profits. Unless they get their timing wrong (and I don't think they have at this stage) they'll unload or monitise everything they can before things go pear shaped.

I'm pretty sure these guys have seen the writing on the wall as have you and are positioning themselves to get out of the way of what's surly coming.

What always surprises me is the mutton heads who buy the overpriced junk they're selling. Then again fund managers get paid either way.

The writing on the wall..

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

hahahahaha lollol

I thought they were a property management company until recently hahaha

How about that gaff lollol

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.