All Topics / Help Needed! / Real Estate Sales Vs Property Management

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ronnie01ronnie01
    Participant
    @ronnie01

Hey guys I recently joined this forum few weeks ago and I am loving it always learning new things. I am 20 years old and really wanting to get into real estate and building my  own property investment portfolio. Sorry this question isn't really much about investing, but I am interested into getting into the property management or real estate sales or both ? I want to start my way into the market and want to get some opinions or feedbacks if these are good to get into? or which is better . Thanks

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi Matt

The scope for generating a high income is greater with being a real estate agent over a property manager (unless you owned the property management company). Both jobs require different sets of skills – with REA's relying strongly on sales and networking.

p.s – you don't have to work in real estate to invest in it. 

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Modernity InvestingModernity Investing
    Participant
    @mark-coburn

Hi Matt,

When do you live?

A real estate agent friend rang me yesterday asking if I knew anybody that would be suitable for a real estate junior/PA position with him in the Eastern Suburbs, Sydney. 

It could be a very interesting job to get started in the industry with.

Modernity Investing
    Email Me

Profile photo of Sure HarvestSure Harvest
    @sure-harvest

Hi Matt,

Have a read of this book, The Millionaire Mind by Thomas Stanley

http://www.fishpond.com.au/product_info.php?ref=3660&id=9780553813647&affiliate_banner_id=1

This will provide you with some prospective in terms of managing or selling.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.