All Topics / Help Needed! / How to set myself up with Credit Card, Accounting System and FFlyerPoint. What System do you use?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Adrian CahillAdrian Cahill
    Participant
    @adriannqld

Hi guys,

I'm interested in this product  travelhacking.org/   but its for Americans!!

Really looking for views and directions on how you would set yourself up. I have Investments in Australia, do Marketing/IT work. I have regular expenses on ODesk, ISP's, Mobile Phones, as well as regular property expenses. I also fly alot on the discount Airlines (Air Asia, JetStar, Tiger). I don't use Hotels (I have connections in every city in Australia/Asia)

Travel hacker looks like a great product but its American. Wondering if anyone could make good suggestions.

I contribute a bit on this site, I also have a Philipino IT team, speak very basic Chinese/Japanese. If I can help anyone out here just ask.

Thanks very much.

ps. Also looking to buy new house in Brisbane, preferred area near Wolongaba, looking for the long blocks so we can rent out the front house to 4 or 5 tenants, and build in the back. Anyone doing/done similar in Brisy, coffee or lunch in Brisy my shout!

AdrianNQLD

adriancahill.com

Adrian Cahill | AdrianCahill.com Personal Development Expert
    http://adriancahill.com/from-investor-to-coach/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Here since 2002, however things have evolved over the years.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.