All Topics / Help Needed! / Reno/subdivide in Toowoomba

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of s4053931s4053931
    Participant
    @s4053931

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an IP in Toowoomba suitable for an immediate, quick cosmetic reno to boost rent (and equity if possible) but also to subdivide/reconfigure in the near future.

I intend to hold at least the original dwelling for long-term capital growth and hopefully have it at least neutrally-geared after the reno.

I live in Brisbane and am not overly familiar with Toowoomba. Which suburbs would be most suited for this strategy?

Where is the demand for property greatest at the moment, what type of property and who is buying?

My budget for purchase cost is 350k max and am looking to maximise the yield in a high CG area.

Cheers

Scott

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

Any area close to the CBD. East Toowoomba is the prime suburb in the area which has properties you are after. North and South Toowoomba and to a latter extent Newtown, aren't to bad. There are also quite a few properties, that are on two titles and cost to subdivide than properties on one title. I use an Agent in Toowoomba from Elders Real Estate, Ashley North.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.