All Topics / Help Needed! / Camden & Narellan area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of glk2000glk2000
    @glk2000

I live in sydney, in the Camden and Narellan area there is a few suburbs like Oran, Gregory hills and Spring Farm. Just wondering what people think of investing in those new suburbs? You can get 4 bedder for under 500k in these suburbs. I'm investing for long term eg 10-15years. Or would it be better investing in apartments closer to the city better? My budget is to be under 500k.

Profile photo of ChrisA1ChrisA1
    Participant
    @chrisa1

There is a lot of vacant land through the area, so this may keep a lid on rental yields and CG for a while (even up to 10 years as the area is developed). Possibly look closer into Liverpool, you could buy 2 apartments for up to $600K. I realise your budget is up to $500K but the good brokers on this forum could provide some advice depending on your situation. 

ChrisA1

Persistence is 'to keep on keeping on, no matter how hard the going may be'

Profile photo of damo1sdamo1s
    Participant
    @damo1s

I just heard today from a contact in RE that Riverwood (20km from city) has a new (off the plan) development that sold out in hours. Second stage coming soon. Start $395K / 1 bedder. Maybe suit for location and budegt :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.