All Topics / Overseas Deals / Looking for a reliable property manager in Kansas City

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of InvestingnoviceInvestingnovice
    @investingnovice

Hi All,

I am an overseas investor investing in the US. I have no luck with finding a reliable property manager in Kansas City to do the bare minimum for looking after my property i.e.

– Receiving monthly income

– Receiving monthly rental statements

–  Even General correspondence

I was hoping there is an investor out there with a trusting property manager in Kansas City MO that I can use to look after my property. This is my second property manager I will be relieving of their duty in such a short time.

Any assistance or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Investing Novice

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi Investing Novice,

Please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Depending on the area where your properties are located I have 2 property managers that I would recommend.

They both have very different styles but both suit their target area's well.

Thanks for reading.

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of RickHyRickHy
    @rickhy

DO NOT USE PRECISE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ……… hopeless. Couldnt pass on rental payments on time (left it in their account). We had to chase them for everything.

very slow in replying to messages,emails ect. Rarely delivered on promises. We had to manage the manager .

Finally gave them the flick and they couldnt even pass the keys on the the new manager (would respond to msgs /emails….surprise ???)

LOOK ELSEWHERE !!!!!!

Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi RickHy,

WOW. Sorry to hear about your bad experience with these guys. I haven't herd of them. That's why I always say team, team and team is the most important thing when investing out of state or out of country.

Please let me know if there is anyway I can assist.

Thanks.

Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of BoughtWithEquityBoughtWithEquity
    Participant
    @boughtwithequity

In the US, especially in what we refer to as the "inner city", the best managers may not be those who pay on time or keep in touch…but as long as they do get you paid AND keep the place rented, that's what you really need to be after.  Try to get personal references if you can.  Some of the houses foreign investors are buying, look nice in the pictures and sold for $200k a few years ago, but are really in war zones.  Parts of Atlanta are like that.  Some of the best managers in the inner city parts of Atlanta are unlicensed and not the best with paperwork but they keep the place occupied.  My group doesn't buy in the war zones anymore as I don't want to deal with that tenant base.  Most of the managers I have used in Atlanta were God awful but I ended up with a few who were decent.  I don't rent whole houses anymore.  Instead, I create shared housing for better rents & returns.  Happy to network!  Andy

Participant
    @engelorumora
    BoughtWithEquity wrote:
    In the US, especially in what we refer to as the "inner city", the best managers may not be those who pay on time or keep in touch…but as long as they do get you paid AND keep the place rented, that's what you really need to be after.  Try to get personal references if you can.  Some of the houses foreign investors are buying, look nice in the pictures and sold for $200k a few years ago, but are really in war zones.  Parts of Atlanta are like that.  Some of the best managers in the inner city parts of Atlanta are unlicensed and not the best with paperwork but they keep the place occupied.  My group doesn't buy in the war zones anymore as I don't want to deal with that tenant base.  Most of the managers I have used in Atlanta were God awful but I ended up with a few who were decent.  I don't rent whole houses anymore.  Instead, I create shared housing for better rents & returns.  Happy to network!  Andy

Hi Andy,

100% agreed with your post.

Its a very unique way of dealing with tenants in certain areas. You don't need the "best" property manager, you need the "right" one.

Thanks and have a great day.

Email Me | Phone Me

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.