All Topics / Help Needed! / Pooling funds

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Suri007Suri007
    Participant
    @suri007

Hello,

I have some cash and want to connect with others who have money to pool our funds to invest in bigger property projects for hopefully larger returns. 

I just feel that while I have some cash, on my own I can't do the investing that I'd like to do. Is there a forum or a post where I can find people who can invest with me?

Alternatively if you're in the same situation as myself and know of a good property to invest in, but can't afford it on your own then let me know. 

Thank You

Suri

cheeky

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi Suri

Welcome aboard.

Have you worked out what you can achieve on your own with your own savings?

You still might be able to invest – it may just be on a smaller scale than you hoped.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Suri007Suri007
    Participant
    @suri007

I can afford to buy a house outright in some surburbs. But for investing I am not familiar with those suburbs and can't trust investing everything I have in a place that I don't know. I want to invest in suburbs that I know, grew up in and understand. But in these suburbs I am would be happy to get a one bedroom place for 400k.

For example, there is land being sold this weekend and most likely this will be around the 700k mark for one piece of land. The land is around 750sqm which means I could easily put 2-3 townhouses on it. But I can't afford to do that on my own and would need one other person to share the cost and profits with me.

So that's my dilemma.

Profile photo of TheFinanceShopTheFinanceShop
    Participant
    @thefinanceshop

Talk to a solicitor and accountant about asset protection, CGT, income distribution and then tackle the JV. Plenty of people out there that are willing to do JV but you need to understand the taxation, legal and finance side of things first.

TheFinanceShop | Elite Property Finance
    http://www.elitepropertyfinance.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Residential and Commercial Brokerage

Profile photo of ajajayajajay
    Participant
    @ajajay

Hi Suri,

Happy to discuss a JV development with you.

Regards,

Ajay

M: 0422102151

E: [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.