All Topics / Help Needed! / STEVE’S CONFERENCE THIS W/E – SPARE TICKETS???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of dangermouse99dangermouse99
    Participant
    @dangermouse99

Has onyone got any spare tickets for Steve's conference this w.e? I have 2 that im using as part of my investing in his US A-REIT and a have a young guy I met at a conference as was hoping to get him a spare ticket somehow…..IF anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

DM

Profile photo of cato79cato79
    Participant
    @cato79

Hi,

I am happy to help. I am one of his apprentices and got 1 spare ticket. Know how valuable the conference will be and it'll definitely change that boys life in one way or another.

I need ALL his details in order to register him!! Eg, full name, address, email and phone n. etc. 

If you could send that through to me I'll let you know how I go. Hopefully there's tickets/seats available.

[email protected]

Cheers

Profile photo of dangermouse99dangermouse99
    Participant
    @dangermouse99

Many thanks for this, but unfortunately he has taken on extra work over the w.e and cant come which is a bummer for him.

As he hadnt heard from me for a week he decided to take the cash so he can save save save for his IP.

Appreciate yoru response

Cheers

DM 

Profile photo of propertyboypropertyboy
    Participant
    @propertyboy

If steve's investing ideas are so good why does he waste his time running seminars?

Maybe he should be running seminars on how to run seminars on investing in property? Seems thats where the money is?

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Is it a waste of his time?   He gets paid good money to do seminars.  I could think of a lot of other things he could do to waste time.

Profile photo of propertyboypropertyboy
    Participant
    @propertyboy

^ exactly my point!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.