All Topics / Help Needed! / Investing through Zenith Consulting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of shab008shab008
    Participant
    @shab008

Has anyone used Zenith property consulting to invest? How was your experience? They are currently recommending we invest in Calliope. Any thoughts?

Profile photo of Josh AthertonJosh Atherton
    @josh-atherton

Hi Shab, 

More to the point, what does your research show on Calliope? Never allow any property company to give you the research. Successful investors conduct their own research with their own methods. 

Calliope is west of Gladstone. Gladstone is taking a battering at the moment and more land will be put on the market at some of the cheapest rates in years, so I would reccomend you look into Calliope yourself very hard.

Profile photo of dangermouse99dangermouse99
    Participant
    @dangermouse99

Im hering conflicting stories in Gladstone Josh, i was up there 12 months agao and was aware there was going to be a oversupply of land etc in that coming 12 months, Other people are telling me to get in ASAP as its just going to keep going especially with all of the proposed projects which means proeprty is going to keep going up.

Interested in your thoughts.

Cheers

Dean

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.