All Topics / Finance / Current lending conditions for Motel Leasehold and Freehold purchases.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MickMick
    Participant
    @motelmingle

A question to all you helpful  finance experts.

Just wondering if any of you have recent information or activities on what banks are lending towards motel leasehold and freehold purchases.

I know some time ago that it was very hard to borrow for leasehold but I have heard that they have relaxed a little now and are keen to start lending again.

If anyone can share their recent experiences it would be very helpful and appreciated.

Cheers.

Mick | Motel Mingle
    http://motelmingle.com.au/
    Email Me

Finding Answers! Sharing Ideas! Solving Problems!

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Would never confess to be an expert on Leasehold lending but without freehold security i think you have buckley's chance at the moment.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

Hi,

some lenders are willing to apply an enterprise valuation against the profitability of a business and lend against this figure. With a Motel Leasehold there are also lenders with specific policies on valuing businesses. I haven't done a loan against one of these for a while, but have done quite a few in the past, I'm sure there are still options around. One thing that would be of great importance is the length of the leasehold. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.