All Topics / Help Needed! / Frankston Development

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • ausinvest
    Participant
    @ausinvest

Hi All,

We are looking to acquire a potential development site in Frankston VIC.

Our plan is to keep the existing front dwelling  and construct two townhouses at the rear.

The block size is approx. 810sqm.

Has anyone completed any similar projects in the area? What is the lead time with the council in regards to obtaining subdivision & permits?

Can anyone recommend any town planners, consultants & local builders to get in contact with?

Any advice or feedback would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Profile photo of PRO VictoriaPRO Victoria
    @pro-victoria

Hi Nick,

If you PM the address I can have a look at the property and give you my thoughts.  I will reply in this thread with all identifying site details removed.

@pro-victoria

Nick,

The site should allow for two new dwellings to be constructed at the rear of the existing and subsequently subdivided into new lots.  The site is within the Residential 1 Zone with no planning overlays, allowing for a site coverage of 60% and a max building height of 9m.

There are a number of relevant recently approved developments on the same street, of both one and two storeys.  One of which was received by Council in February of this year and has since been approved for a planning permit.  An exact date of approval is not given however indicates that it has been done within a 4-5 month period.

If you require any further information please get in touch.

David.

ausinvest
    Participant
    @ausinvest

Hi David,

Thanks for your feedback.

That gives me a good idea of time frame.

I will get back in contact within the next day or so.

Cheers,

Nick

Profile photo of landt64landt64
    Participant
    @landt64

Hi David, I also have a site in Frankston that I was thinking of developing, if I send you the details could you give me an idea of what you think I could do?

Thanks

Landt

@pro-victoria

Hi Landt,

No Problem send the details through.

David.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.