All Topics / General Property / Can anyone recommend a good property manager in Toowoomba?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of rachelrodriguesrachelrodrigues
    Participant
    @rachelrodrigues

Hi,

I have just purchased an IP in Toowoomba. Is anybody able to recommend a good property manager?

Rachel

Profile photo of bullet46bullet46
    Participant
    @bullet46

Hi Rachelrodrigues,

I have mine through Toowoomba City Realty and they have been nothing short of perfect. They charge a flat fee of $110 per month and have been prompt when following up concerns. I knew they were a good company when my friend (a renter) said they didn't like them because they are too picky :D my reply was "perfect".

Jamie

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Yes agree with Jamie in regards to Toowoomba Realty.

We have just purchased a couple of properties in Toowoomba on behalf of clients and found them to extremely professional.

Certainly the 2 forum clients appear happy now the first rent cheque has arrived.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

Jeanie from Elders Reality is very good.

Profile photo of PEACHYPEACHY
    @peachy

I have found Toowoomba City Realty to be fantastic over the past few months.

After two years with LJ Hooker our tenant decided to vacate and that's when the true service there became apparent. It was not part of their policy to work weekends…as an agent I think this is crazy when a result is not being achieved and they also do not advertise their inspections times because…wait for it…"a whole lot of people might show up at the house". Apparently this could be unsafe and if I didn't like this, the Principal told me, I could take my business elsewhere…so I did.

TCR was one of the only agencies in Toowoomba to advertise inspections times (top on my priority list) and when I called and talked to the owner, he gave me answers like my Sydney Agent (Carly Collins from Cunninghams Balgowlah…absolutely amazing. I actually called her 'Number One' when I talk to her). All the answers to my questions made sense and when he did mention that they don't work weekends he said "at the moment because the vacancy rates are so low, however if that changes then we will adapt". That's the kind of attitude I like!

To end my waffling, they have been great and the flat fee is such an innovative idea. No stress of loosing a week's rent to letting fees in between tenancies when the risk of lost rent is highest. I have even suggested the system to Number One ;)

Can't recommend them highly enough!

Profile photo of rachelrodriguesrachelrodrigues
    Participant
    @rachelrodrigues

Good evening all,

Thanks for the feedback. I ended up going with TCR and so far I'm really impressed with them. The flat fee is great, as well as the first initial inspection after 6 weeks. Furthermore, their rental appraisal was $20 a week higher than other agents I spoke to.

Profile photo of bullet46bullet46
    Participant
    @bullet46
    Profile photo of PEACHYPEACHY
    @peachy

Great to hear – just wish they had an agency in Mackay!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.