All Topics / Help Needed! / RESULTS Mentoring Program…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of CuginoCugino
    Participant
    @cugino

Hi,

Has anyone done the Results Mentoring Program? If so, would you refer it to someone wanting to do it but low on $$$?

Regards,

Robert

Profile photo of ChrisA1ChrisA1
    Participant
    @chrisa1

Hi Robert

Here are some links from people who have done the course. You might like to contact them directly to talk through your situation.

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/help-needed/4347552

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/general-property/4330820

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/help-needed/4330007

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/help-needed/4334410

ChrisA1

Persistence is 'to keep on keeping on, no matter how hard the going may be'

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

Hi Cujino.

Not much info to go on as far as your situation, but happy to say we did it a few years ago and it was money well spent. 

The guidance and info was very helpful.

Having an experienced mentor on tap for 12 months to run every idea by –  priceless.

The get togethers were excellent too.

It sure puts the battery in your bunny.

Cheers

thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

I haven't done the course, but know people who have.

Unless you have money to invest during a mentoring programme, you probably aren't going to get the most out of it. A lot of the value is in having access to experienced people to assist you with investments at the time you are making them.

Profile photo of ChrisA1ChrisA1
    Participant
    @chrisa1

Yes, I would agree.

I think you would need to be ready to take action before undertaking a mentoring course such as this as they will be leading you through deals that you find and if you aren't able to act, it is all theoretical and you wouldn't get the most out of the course.

ChrisA1

Persistence is 'to keep on keeping on, no matter how hard the going may be'

Profile photo of Drangon00Drangon00
    Participant
    @drangon00

Hi Robert,

I was part of the program for 4 years and I would say that I highly recommend it, but like any program/course/educational product it's only as good as you are willing to put into it.

Not sure what you mean by low on $$$ but assuming that means you have little income, the program will actually help you set up to invest if you arent ready right now ie.  money management, investing in low money down deals, and paying down debt.

Maybe give them a call and ask to speak to a coach to run you through the program to see if it is for you.

Good luck,

Sunhoc

Drangon00 | HWD Homes
    Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of CuginoCugino
    Participant
    @cugino

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your responses, it answered may questions and is greatly appreciated. @Dragon00, what I meant by low on $$$ is that I don't have much in savings for the initial cost as I just bought my first home, so, would it be worth saving for the early bird price?

Best regards,

Robert

Profile photo of bigkev2bigkev2
    Participant
    @bigkev2

Hi Robert,

I'm also interested in joining the Results Mentoring program this year based off feedback I've read. I also had a chat to one of the mentors over the phone (Tony) and he sounded quite knowledegable.

However I'm also low on $$ and not sure I want to pay the full amount. You are allowed to enrol a partner (family member, spouse or business partner) for free though – would you be interested in going halves? If so, please PM me and I'd be happy to have a chat.

Cheers

Kevin

Profile photo of bigkev2bigkev2
    Participant
    @bigkev2

Hi all,

I missed out last year but just went to one of the results mentoring seminars on the weekend and would like to join their program this year (2014). I have a special discount off the regular price for attending the seminar. I’m keen to partner with someone to go halves on the cost.

I have only seen positive feedback so far on people who have done the program and also spoken to current and ex students who all think it was worthwhile.

Would there be anyone out there interested in joining the program this year and interested in paying half? I need to get back to them this week!

Profile photo of DwightDwight
    Participant
    @bigvman

Highly encourage you to take the plunge bigkev as I have done it myself in the past and found it to pay off for me.
    If anyone else has the same idea as kev it makes great sense to partner together to get an outcome.

Best of luck,

Dwight

Dwight

Cashflow Positive Investor

Profile photo of TheHunterTheHunter
    Participant
    @vrykool

Hi bigkev2,

I am interested and have sent you a PM.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.