All Topics / General Property / investing in werribee

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of coolharry67coolharry67
    Participant
    @coolharry67

Hi everyone,  i know this topic has been discussed in the past but that was over a year ago hence starting a new topic, i am now ready to buy my first ip and want to keep it at a max budget of 250k-260k. i am currently considering werribee due to low prices and relative good rental returns. i am hoping this will be a positive or neutrally geared property and i am taking a long term view of 10 plus years buy and hold. does any one have any comments or suggestions with werribee. i will be trying and meeting a few property managers in the area to get an idea of the rental demand but thought i will ask the forum for some input. all replies positive or negative are appreciated.thanks for your time.

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

Very high vacancy rates. i wouldn't touch it

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow

Hi,

I have had a couple of properties in Werribe and Hoppers crossing in the past and just sold the properties about two years ago.

I wouldn't touch the area for the following reasons:

1) area has high vacancy rates as per Jac M

2) Limited growth

3) Allot of land still avaible, there are plenty of blocks being sold in werribe, tarneit, wyndhvale

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.