All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Manager – Brighton, Melbourne, 3186

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of propertyboypropertyboy
    Participant
    @propertyboy

Can anyone here recommend a good property manager in the Brighton area from past experience?

I have always managed my property myself and got around $150 more than what the agents have told me they could get. However, I am moving overseas and will no longer be able to manage the property myself as I will not be in the country to facilitate repairs and maintenance issues. 

The property over the past three years has proven to be pretty management intensive given its age relative to my other properties and I am really looking for a manager to partner with me and ensure all works are appropriately managed and sorted out so that my cash flow continues while overseas as I will be on a pretty tight budget. The last thing I want is a long vacancy or loss of rental due to management negligence or lack of interest.

My preference would be to engage a manager who works for a well known brand so if they are negligent or careless I can elevate the issue to higher levels so that the problem is rectified and action is taken as they have their brand/reputation on stake. I don't want to be in a stale mate position whilst overseas where I have no power to threaten the manager that I will complain. This has been my biggest problem with previous managers as this is where they have the most leverage as they know even if you have a problem there is not really much you can do as the effort is not worth the time of the complaint.

Profile photo of propertyboypropertyboy
    Participant
    @propertyboy
    Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry

A friend of mine used to be the property manager at Buxton's in Brighton, her name was Anna Cameron but she was married recently so i don't know if she still uses that surname, she's really good though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.