All Topics / Overseas Deals / Want to develop in Central America…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of momogadeamomogadea
    @momogadea

What resources can I use to develope a 12 townhouse project ? I have my numbers, but would like a more thoroug feasability study. Any advice would be appreciaeted.

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

I think that depends on where you are looking to develop

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of momogadeamomogadea
    @momogadea

I own the land, and want to build and sell the units. I want to be able to have a competent feasability study. Any ideas for resources?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Which part of the world would it be in ?

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of momogadeamomogadea
    @momogadea

In Nicaragua..

I would like to use a model like REFM, but dont want to pay that much. Any alternative ideas for a model?

Thanks

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle
    momogadea wrote:
    In Nicaragua..

I would like to use a model like REFM, but dont want to pay that much. Any alternative ideas for a model?

Thanks

REFM is simply financial modeling not a feasibility model. Think of feasibility analysis much as you do business planning. The financial aspect is simply one component of the overall analysis wether it is financial or feasibility.

There are no hard and fast rules to feasibility analysis although the commercial developers of these products will try to convince you otherwise.

Feasibility studies and business plans are almost identical in their structure and to a certain extent their respective goal. They just vary slightly in purpose. You could easily use a business plan model to conduct a feasibility study. 

Try the following link on how to construct and write a basic feasibility report.

Guide and template for the Preparation of Feasibility Reports

In reality you're just a business that wants to manufacture a product and sell it to the market. Don't over complicate it. It's a small fairly straight forward project.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.