All Topics / Help Needed! / Buying off the plan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of newbeeznewbeez
    Participant
    @newbeez

I am buying off the plan house in Mt.Druitt, so far only contract have been signed, i would like to know some information regarding this please, what documents do i need to ask from the vendor? so far i only received contract, and strata plan has not registerd yet. Do i do the sprinkler test on settlement day? if you know any websites to recommend,would be great. thank you.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Newbeez I certainly wouldn't be relying on a website to tell me what documents you should be receiving from the Vendor.

Your Solicitor should be advising you on what is needed and reviewing them thoroughly before you sign them.

I assume you are joking about undertaking a sprinkler test as there are 101 more important areas that need checking before you get that far.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of newbeeznewbeez
    Participant
    @newbeez

Thank u very much for your comments, i do have conveyancer helping me, but i thought if i have some knowledge too, that would be great. well i wasn't joking, but i just thought it would be good thing to do before we buy including all other tests. can u suggest some pls?

Profile photo of proprookieproprookie
    @proprookie

Can't you use a Handover Inspection for that?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.