All Topics / Help Needed! / Need Advice on Universal Property Group Sydney

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Confused02Confused02
    Participant
    @confused02

Hi,

We are planning to buy a property (unit – ready to move-in in next two months) from Universal Property Group (UPG) Sydney. We didn't find any difference in quality of material used in choose unit with other builders in same or near by suburbs. But I read only bad reviews about group in different forums but all reviews were more than two years old. If someone has recent experience with UPG, could you please share?

Thanks,

Pre

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Apparently they have also traded or do trade as Bhatla Property Group. They have come up in discussions a few times.

Might be worth a search of the forum – top right corner = search facility.

Profile photo of TheFinanceShopTheFinanceShop
    Participant
    @thefinanceshop

Where is it? What is the strata? When it comes to quality you can only see the cosmetics – what about things that you cannot see like waterproofing, etc. 

TheFinanceShop | Elite Property Finance
    http://www.elitepropertyfinance.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Residential and Commercial Brokerage

Profile photo of Peter63Peter63
    @peter63

I have moved in my new home recently with my family with lot of excitement after getting amazing response from a medium density builder. We had signed the contract in April 2012(almost 15 months back) with Universal property Group for this property. We have been using the VERY professional services of western Sydney property group’s sales team over the last 15 months. We were surprised by their building services. We can honestly say that we have been nothing but delighted with the consistently high standards & efficiency that the proprietor of the company has displayed. We are elated with his humble & kind way of dealing with his clients.  Not only has he helped us with the looking after our property, but he has given us a lot of general advice from time to time to help us make informed decisions.

I personally had never met such a stirring person before; it was out of my expectations. I would not hesitate at all to recommend his VERY Professional and astonishing – One to One service

Regards

Peter

Profile photo of TheFinanceShopTheFinanceShop
    Participant
    @thefinanceshop

Hi Peter,

Your comment seems to be purely based on their service and not the tangible product itself in order to measure/rate the quality of the stock. Are you able to comment on the quality of finishes, strata, etc?

TheFinanceShop | Elite Property Finance
    http://www.elitepropertyfinance.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Residential and Commercial Brokerage

Profile photo of ryungheeryunghee
    @ryunghee

The quality of finishing is awful. Floor is not even. Sunken walls. Broken door. Kitchen cupboard with a big hole. Edges of kitchen cupboards were totally worn off. More than 1cm gap in every door. No sound insulation. Wrong bench top. Wrong blinds. Wrong colour of floor. <moderator: edit>. Stay away from them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.