All Topics / Opinionated! / property apprenticship

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

hi there

has any ony noticed the course has gone up in price

i was trying to contact the other week the contact again and again

then today i got hold of some dude and he said the course has gone up quite some bit i find a bit wrong because how are you ment to join when no one gets back to you and then the course goes up and right on tax time how can us small people get started when stuf like keeps jumooing at you

Profile photo of Amy WhiteAmy White
    Participant
    @amy-white

Hey Daniel best to figure out what your goals are before you spend all your money paying others to hopefully teach you things.  It's hard to work out if others have helped you if you don't know what your goals are in the first place.

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

True that Amy thanks a lot 

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle

Doubled a few weeks back. $4k to $8k. Steve's short a few bob and needs to make up for loss making properties. ;-)

Profile photo of LeftyLefty
    @lefty

I believe he is trying to keep the tyre  kickers out.  But as Amy White said, what are your main goals for the future relating to property. Secondly, have you spoken to Steve McKnight personal ( or current students) as I know he is very approachable if asked the correct questions in the correct way. You never know if you never ask.

if you require further info Daniel then PM me.

greg

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Doesn't sound very approachable if you can only get answers if you ask "the correct questions in the right way"??? What's the right way?

Most beginners don't know a right and wrong way, they just need guidance and support.

Daniel I'd put it in the "too hard" basket. There are plenty of great companies out there. Why struggle with one that is unsupportive before you even start.

I'm not as fan of spending thousands on courses, but I know some people swear by them.

Not everyone is out to make money from you. There are some great groups out there that hold regular meetings for bvery little money. Unfortunately I don't know VIC so can't suggest any there.

Read LOTS of books and magazines (free from your library) and get a feel for what type of property investing suits you. THEN do a course if one suits you. There are so many different strategies, you need to find one that fits your circumstances and risk profile.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.