All Topics / General Property / too many property coach which to choose

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of dadulbhutiadadulbhutia
    @dadulbhutia

well , i am new to this industry , but passionate about developing  , well i live in Perth , and i am first home buyer , but before i want to invest , i am looking for property coach , who can provide me with the best advice , including , investing in future, tax, building portfolio  and also support  and trust .

i have come across lots but need expert advice on which is the best in the market 

i wanted to have coach ,in Perth .

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Dab,

Coaches, in my opinion, are over-rated. What is it that you want from your 'coach'?

Sounds like you have done a fair bit of thinking and that will place you pretty well for ongoing success. See if you can refine your thinking even further and you'll be almost able to drive yourself.

If you let us know which coaches you have identified some other forum users may be able to tell you how they found your prospective coaches to be.

Profile photo of jenni_nextplace.com.aujenni_nextplace.com.au
    @jenni_nextplace.com.au

Only way to know is to interview them and to interview one of their clients. To me your putting lots of trust in someone you don't know, If you feel you need one then thats probably ok but I would learn my stuff first then use them as support and backup, and not the primary direction

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

I'm with Derek.

Plus there's way too many cowboys out there these days spruiking to be property coaches/mentors/strategists – you name it.

If you do go down this path – then word of mouth recommendations would be a good start. Do you know of anyone that's had a succesful outcome from using one of these services?

There's so much free information in the realm of property investing – anyone with the time, dedication and ability to learn can become clued up. Forums like this are a good start – there's also heaps of books on the various strategies investors adopt.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of dadulbhutiadadulbhutia
    @dadulbhutia

Thank guys , well i think everyone has , a fair share of experience , bad or good , and for me i have learnt mistakes from bad , and it provided me the answer to look back , pause and run towards the direction , which you are after.

well for me , i am beginner , but not starter , beginner in other context , would reflect to ones  with no life experience , yes guys  thank  you so much for the valuable advice , indeed this is the first time i would be buying house , so this time i just wanted to make sure , that i have the knowledge , skills , and the right people around me , so that  i can archive the vision ..like maha said " don't stop till you reach your goals"(who build  Springfield )

cheers  a motivated investor 

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Dab,

If you grab yourself an accountant with property experience they will be able to provide guidance and assistance with the tax aspects of your journey. A word of caution some accountant are very negative gearing focussed and they see saving lots of tax as a great thing. In reality if you are saving a lot of taxing you are often outlaying a lot too. When you are ready to start your journey don't get hung up about saving tax – look more so at the cashflow AND growth prospects of your possible investments.

The process of property investing is not 'rocket science' and there really is no mystique attached to it. Those who peddle expensive courses and mentoring programs try to make would be investors think otherwise.

However there is a lot of work, research and time involved particularly if you want to self-drive.  But the rewards are worth it.

Profile photo of Perth Property Development WorkshopPerth Property Development Workshop
    Participant
    @cmedley16852

Hi Dab, another way of gaining knowledge more quickly is through networking with other investors that have been there and done that. One such group in Perth is www,propertymeeting.com.au (WA page). A number of the attendees have also been through coaching / mentoring programs and are usually happy to provide their thoughts on that as ell as property development, accountants etc. Best of luck with your journey.

Perth Property Development Workshop | Perth Property Development Workshop
    https://www.propertydevelopmentperth.net.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Property Development Education Specific to Perth

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.