All Topics / Help Needed! / SOME WORDS FOR START

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of dadulbhutiadadulbhutia
    @dadulbhutia

Good afternoon everyone ,

well i don't have topic today , but just wanted to put some words , so that i can share ,and remain informative about the property  market .

well its been year now , since  i have been keen interested in property market ,  and now days i realized , i am much into property news, blogs , magazines  and books . most of the boos i read is quiet  inspiring , but sometimes i get  lost , with all the accounting  terms , two books i completed and common thing about the author was , they were both from accounts background , and it becomes much easier to know the basics ,  it did not  de motivate me , for the fact , that i don't have any accounting background , but i have the desire to learn , the passion to achieve and think  big.

i might not own  property at this stage but , i am becoming ready in market , i am thirty and have set my goals .

i need someone  to guide me , so that i can achieve  success in property market , my aim is to own positive cash flow property and have my own principle of  equity home with  numbers of  rental property as cask flow .

i know it sounds  big , some might be laughing , but give me something  advice or any idea that can help me to achieve my possibilities , for which i shall be thank full.

cheers

Dadul from Perth

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Dadul,

Remaining focussed when first starting out is often the hardest task – clearly you have managed to overcome this and your approach is admirable.

Have you spoken with a broker who will crunch your numbers to see how much you can borrow today?

With recent interest rates drops you may well find your capacity to borrow has improved too – albeit you will need a deposit of some sorts.

If you find yourself a decent broker they should be able to give you some clear financial goals you can also work towards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.