All Topics / Help Needed! / Property developer verses a Property investor.

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)
  • Profile photo of PimobpiPimobpi
    Participant
    @pimobpi

Hey wilko1, thanks for clearing that up even further,

I do have a better understanding of it now, thanks to you and to terryw.  Still a long way to go for me but like anything that is worthwhile, it takes time to achieve.  I am sure that I still have tons to learn and will make many mistakes during the journey – hopefully just small mistakes.  It looks like making some mistakes is all part and parcel of property investment – this forum must be helping a heck of a lot of people to minimize their mistakes, learning what others have done and learning from the comments from yourselves.  Can't avoid every mistake made in life but at least this forum can limit good people making the really big mistakes that can affect their entire families etc.  What's the price on that?  Must be big!

Thanks again.  Something that you and terryw have taught me, by reading your entries, is to look further ahead at what I'm planning and try to orchestrate it so that it is in tune with our goals – sorry about the pun – obviously I am no poet. hehe.  

See ya, thanks again.

Viewing 21 post (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.