All Topics / Help Needed! / Rookie Developer D-Day Event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of dangermouse99dangermouse99
    Participant
    @dangermouse99

Is anyone want to share in the price for this event on Sat 15 June, its $497 each or $594 for 2. Ive done a few of his events and he is quite good, thought this was a good option to share in 2 tickets rather than buying individually. Let me know ASAP as there is only about 8 tickets left at the early bird special price.

See link below for details

http://www.rookiedeveloper.com.au/d-day-early-bird-special/?inf_contact_key=2f670baca2be7a104d5e0695b5158a7b68b1affd940262baae92d639a4f7dd70

Cheers

Dean McInnes

Profile photo of dangermouse99dangermouse99
    Participant
    @dangermouse99

Is anyone interested in this idea?

Profile photo of Ryan CRyan C
    @ryan-c

I'd be interested but I'm wondering if the information would be suitable for me as I am just beginning this journey to become an investor/ future developer.  Thoughts?

Profile photo of dangermouse99dangermouse99
    Participant
    @dangermouse99

Good question Ryan. & one probably I can't answer exactly. The events I have done with Troy have been great, & at times wondered too if I was up to speed enough. But after doing them & taking notes I felt they have been beneficial every time so never a waste of time or money. I'm now doing my 1st development with a aid of a mentor & still think it will be worth it for me, so let us know wat u think. Cheers dean

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.