All Topics / General Property / Property Apprenticeship

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of Director2441Director2441
    Participant
    @director2441

Hi,

I just signed up for the Property Apprenticeship and i am pretty excited. Is anyone else just starting up?

Also, Has anyone attended one of Cherie Barbers RFP workshops? if so how did you find it?

Thanks for your time

Jordan

Profile photo of daniel vicdaniel vic
    Participant
    @daniel-vic

hi jordan

how is the course treating you have you learnt a lot ?

Profile photo of JothamJotham
    @jotham

Yeah Jordan 

is there anything you can teach us? 

Profile photo of Stephanie20Stephanie20
    Participant
    @stephanie20

Hi Jordan,

I've undertaken the CB program and found it invaluable. It's given me a great foundation for this course – they go well hand-in-hand.

Good luck!

Steph

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Interesting. One post from Jordan. No answer. Now 1 post from Stephanie plugging another course (related to the first).

Coincidence??   Move on "real" investors.

Profile photo of JT7JT7
    @jt7
    Catalyst wrote:
    Interesting. One post from Jordan. No answer. Now 1 post from Stephanie plugging another course (related to the first).

Coincidence??   Move on "real" investors.

lol just another spruiker applying tricks of the trade. Talking of 'spruikers'…..with the drop in interest rates and signs of some confidence coming back into some markets I've noticed the increased activity of many so called 'experts'….. 

Profile photo of ChrisA1ChrisA1
    Participant
    @chrisa1

I have found a renewed surge of ads from the big Mortgage Broking groups directed towards 'investors' … they all seem to have an investor pack. Maybe I should pick one up.

In all seriousness, I am doing the property apprenticeship and find it very comprehensive as a foundation course. I haven't done CB's course but from what I hear about her course, I think there would be a lot of cross over (they both teach how to investigate an area, find a property etc) although CB's course would have that reno slant.

ChrisA1

Persistence is 'to keep on keeping on, no matter how hard the going may be'

Profile photo of LeftyLefty
    @lefty

Hi Catalyst,

with a name like that, says it all. I think you you need to read Jordan 1 st post again &  I  am pretty sure he is just starting out so think would have the minimal experience in the course to real advice on it. I have almost competed the course & I would say it is sound foundation in starting anyone's portfolio needs ( big or small) but it does take effort = reward. Are you up for it  REALLY  Catalyst??

regards

Greg 

Participant
    @catalyst

Yeah. Must be keen investors. One post asking about a particular course and NO posts in 2 months. Someone even asked how the course is going and no response. Maybe it was so amazing they don't need to visit forums as they know everything?

Yeah I'm up for it. But I didn't need to spend thousands on a course to make my mark.

Definition of 'Catalyst'. Something that initiates or causes an important event to happen. I am not the catalyst. My name refers to me not getting into property for MANY years due to insecurities. The catalyst was meeting people who motivated me to make the move.

Profile photo of LeftyLefty
    @lefty

I would rather spend a little of money & learn the right way, instead of making a mistake a the important end & cost me whole lot  more. Anyway I am not concerned that I do not know it all as I am learning to be a investor in property with least path to resistance getting to my financial goal I have planned for our family.

Good luck for the future catalyst.

regards

Greg

Participant
    @catalyst

I don't know why you started criticizing me for pointing out that the post seemed like an advertisement for the mentoring.

One has to wonder, though why these people need to resort to these tactics if their courses have merit.

I OFTEN see these threads whereby a poster (first time on at that) posts similar questions about these mentoring programs and then NEVER post again. Yes call me cynical but really- it can't be coincidence. I'm hoping your due diligence is better than your ability to see a fraudster.

I'm not saying don't do mentoring or courses. If that's what will get you on your road to financial freedom, then go for it. It's not a small amount of money buy the way. I've seen many people do LOTS of mentoring courses and not do anything. The money they spent could have been the deposit for their first IP. Yes one needs direction and guidance, just choose wisely and don't just believe everything people tell you.

I went to a few free seminars, listened to the various speakers who all have different ways to make money in real estate, then I researched the different strategies. Some of these groups are just keen to get your money. Less than 10% of people that sign up actually use it. YOU need to decide which strategy is for you BEFORE you hand over your hard earned cash. The course is only useful to you IF it suits your situation. They ALL sound amazing and easy.

BTW you will NEVER know it all. But remember. You don't know what you don't know.

Thanks for the wish of good luck but I believe you make your own luck. I've been making mine for the last few years. Looking forward to the future.

Labouring

Under

Correct

Knowledge

I hope you make yours.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.