All Topics / Help Needed! / Investing with Folio Invest?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Profile photo of RobbertRobbert
    Participant
    @robbert

Ryan Strauss is not running any of the project anymore.  His aunt is Jacqueline Anne Herps who was the director the companys and who was bankrupted last year and had many court hearings for GST fraud.

Profile photo of Marie123Marie123
    Participant
    @marie123

I hope BB pays in some way for what he has done. For all those who don’t want to waste (more) of their money, find the truth here.

https://narcsite.com/

Profile photo of RobbertRobbert
    Participant
    @robbert

Narc or not it is important that BB and his teamsters are outed for what they have done to prevent them doing it again.  Follow the money trail to his Bali resort and lodge your claim there.

Profile photo of BradbBradb
    Participant
    @bradb

People writing these stupid comments are the real deceivers.
    Contact me personally if you want truth and clarification, what’s the bet you don’t, for your only mission is to attack and harm.
    Robbert I know who you are, you are grossly inaccurate, and you aren’t doing yourself any favours.
    – I have not been a director or shareholder of Partner Invest or its entities since 2017, I have been living overseas working in the mining industry since 2017, the other Director Frankie put me on as a Director without my knowledge or consent as Partner Invest went into receivership whilst I was overseas. The Liquidator and Receiver have since acknowledged I was not a Director since 2017. I did make a formal complaint to Asic for being dragged into the drama.
    – Partner invest did not have $14 million of creditors, perhaps it did over the years but most of those lenders had their money in for set time and were successfully paid out with a nice profit, Partner Invest had around $3 million of current lenders/creditors at the time of recent liquidation. And the company has assets and loans it is due to recover. When I left the company in 2017, the company was on track to continue being profitable and had a bright future.
    – Partner Lend was just a marketing brand that never traded, Partner Invest or Partner Lend have not been to the Supreme Court for defrauding investors – what a bunch of nonsense! Why you even bother to make up such lies is beyond me! Partner Invest as a short term financier has taken borrowers to court to enforce loans be repaid – that’s it.
    – On the property front, Ryan Strauss is still project managing the last 3 projects that have settled, being 120 unit site, 180 unit site, and 150 land lots all in Western Sydney. Investors will get a return from these projects – money is not lost, it is delayed.
    – His Aunty Jacqueline Herps was Bankrupted by Upstream Financial Services over a debt of about $300,000. There has been no court hearing for GST Fraud. She was investigated and all her associated entities for her and Ryan Strauss by ATO Phoenix Taskforce, a 6-month investigation found nothing, including no GST Fraud! Herps and Strauss had many other projects that I did not raise capital for or was not associated with, but as far as I am aware there has been no wrongdoing other than a series of bad luck and projects that did not profit like many other developers.

Marie, you’ve posted almost 200 times on this site, you don’t know me from a bar of soap. The majority of investors speak highly of me and know where my heart is, go comment on someone else you don’t even know.

I’ve debunked the lies once and now twice on this thread, I’m simply not going to comment on here again or give this thread any more attention, If you want to accuse me of something then email me what you think it is and I’ll fact check you first!

Brad

Profile photo of Marie123Marie123
    Participant
    @marie123

Actually Brad, I do know you. I know a few of your old associates in WA as well. I did business with Paul, Frankie and Brad (you) a few years ago. Which whistleblower sent you to this site…. or aren’t you coming back here to give this thread any more attention?

Participant
    @robbert

If investors had received their money and interest then no one would be on this forum.

Are you confirming that the projects that are not been taken by liquidators have profit to pay investors or is this yet more excuse?  When will the three  projects finish?

Detail and accuracy is what is asked.  You are mining in Africa and not living up to your responsibilities.

Participant
    @bradb

Marie, it seems you know ‘of’ me. Must be at least a few years ago as I haven’t worked with Partner Invest (Paul + Frankie) for 3 years now when I left the company in 2017, however, I doubt all those years ago you had a sour experience with me. I am in touch still with most of the WA contacts.

Robbert, you are getting confused. This thread is about property loans, I wrote a detailed description on the first page about my involvement and raising capital for a developer, easier for you to read there. Someone previously wrote I was the developer and had a PDS, not true and proven in court I was never the developer, I simply raised money for the developer. There was never a PDS (Product Disclosure Statment) as its not a financial product, it was a commercial loan agreement (provision of credit). If it were a financial product, when you sign a PDS you waive all rights. People lose money all the time especially in developments, lots of developers go under, when its a smaller company with personal relationships people get more offended and have a scapegoat to blame, unlike when people lose money with manged funds or big corporate people just accept it. The point in all this as previously stated the developer is still honouring debts when contractually they could have walked away from much of the debt, I have said it before and I’ll say it again – we are all working towards the best outcome, so we need less attack, with more support and respect.

My responsibilities are well managed, I update all of the lenders regularly and are in constant communication with all of them, you must not be a lender if you were then you would have received my group update just last week and not be asking questions that you would have the answer. Such as you would know the status of the last 3 projects, such as DA’s being finalised, or waiting for rezoning to be formalised. It is not my job to manage the projects through, that is the role of the project management team (Ryan and Co). The 3 development sites are not associated in any way with the short term finance company ‘Partner Invest’ that went into liquidation recently.

I’ve been focused on the mining industry for the past 3 years residing predominantly in Africa, the recent liquidation of Partner Invest is nothing to do with me, the company was profitable when I left in 2017. If the liquidators chase up all avenues for collection I would think there is a decent chance of recovery of a significant amount – you are best to speak to the liquidators directly for clarification. Email me if you want their details.

No more replies here, period! – you can email me here at [email protected]@gma1l.com

Participant
    @robbert

when will the three projects finish?

what equity is in the projects?

what profit is projected?

your updates are not factual if you expect people to believe you then you will confirm facts.

Participant
    @bradb

Robbert you’re being facetious.

Check the dropbox folder link contained within the 10th of March update – in it contains feasibilities with projected profit, valuations, reports, letters of offer etc. It is confidential information not for display here – if you are a lender you will have access to all the information, and if there is something else you require then email me privately.  NOT HERE, NO REPLIES!

Participant
    @robbert

BB your updates contain nothing reliable. Every lender has been conned.  Posting on any forum is for an alert for peoples not to fall into your traps ever again.

everyone must know that you are a conman who will not pay anyone back. All you are hoping for is more and more time from giving false hope to make your escape.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.