All Topics / General Property / Suburbs to invest near Brisbane airport

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of LC888LC888
    @lc888

Hi, I would like to know if anyone has any opinion on the suburbs to invest in for capital growth near Brisbane airport? 

Profile photo of JothamJotham
    @jotham

I would go google earth, have a look at all the suburbs ideal for your investment, search through the statistics and compare each suburb, also  compare demographics to see which suburb has more potential than others. In those suburbs learn the values of properties you are looking for, and buy at a discount. 

If the suburb has a rental percentage below 30% that gives you an indication that the suburb may be a good place to buy, small tip but helps..

remember to look for what people in the area want! Schools, shops, transport, hospitals and easy access to main roads or…. is that what they really want?    …and that's a good start, no matter what people say, due diligence is still necessary 

hope it helps.

Profile photo of Heinz57Heinz57
    Participant
    @heinz57

The Golden Circle cannery at Northgate is probably going to be sold off for development in the near future, maybe worth looking in that vicinity?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Just taken an option on a site in Nundah which i will develop all going over the next 12-18 months.

Done many a project in Nundah and love the area.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of jenni_nextplace.com.aujenni_nextplace.com.au
    @jenni_nextplace.com.au

Areas around the Brisbane airport have been really moving forward, especially as many areas have easy access to the motorway, it makes shooting up to the sunshine coast or down to the Gold coast a pretty easy run. It is an area I would look into further.

Profile photo of J&TJ&T
    Participant
    @jye-and-tahnee

Amy & Sean from Channel 7's House Rules live in Nundah too – so surely that will create interest in the area right? 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.