All Topics / Help Needed! / Victorian Council Contributions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of hemi3000hemi3000
    @hemi3000

Hi all,

Could anybody tell me how to calculate Greater Dandenong Council Contributions for subdividing  a block?

I phoned the Council and they recommended me to the planning scheme or if that failed they said to inquire with an architect.

Does anybody have any experience with development contributions in Victoria?

Thanks

Hemi

Profile photo of oc1oc1
    Participant
    @oc1

Hi Hemi

Generally it's 5% of land value. You must pay this in order to create the extra titles. If it's 2 dwellings generally its a small fee.

What is it you are intending to do? This will determine the fee.

Cheers Oscar

Profile photo of hemi3000hemi3000
    @hemi3000

Hi Oscar,

I apppreciate your help.

I've been studying property development for the last year and wanted to know how to do the council contibutions part of the feso.

Love your website.

Thanks

Hemi

Profile photo of hemi3000hemi3000
    @hemi3000

Hi Oscar

I found this:

http://www.dpcd.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/41682/Understanding_Development_Contributions.pdf

Been reading Greater Dandenong Planning Scheme Clause 56.

Am I in the right places to study the Contributions fees to the subdivision?

Answer to your question is I would like to hunt development sites in year but I can't seem to nail the contributions.

As soon as I have the Contributions down I'm going to start hunting deals but under Option.

I have Lowest Price Point targeted areas so I want to manufacture some sites.

Your help would be invaluable.  <moderator: delete advertising>

Thanks

Hemi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.