All Topics / Help Needed! / The best way contact a owner for a property that’s not for sale?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of angrybadgerangrybadger
    Participant
    @angrybadger

Hi all,

First time posting (I've been lurking for a while), I currently own an investment town house in a small complex that has given me some solid rental returns over the past few years.

However I'm at a stage now where I'm looking to purchase a new unit property and would love to purchase one of the other town houses in the complex.

As far as I'm aware none of them are for sale and would like to approach the owner of one particular townhouse and make them an offer. What is the best way to approach this or even trying to find the contact details of the owner?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Profile photo of hemi3000hemi3000
    @hemi3000

Hi angrybadger,

Easiest and effective way is through Land Titles Office in your region.  Can pay a fee on line and should receive details.  Dependant on what info you want determines the fee, for contact details shouldn't ne more than $100.

Other ways are knocking on the door and asking the tennant who the Owner is.

Rpdata, Residex, rates register, electoral roll.

Hope that helps.

Hemi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.