All Topics / Help Needed! / Not feeling too confident

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

What's wrong? When I feel low I listen to my favorite music. It really helps me to get into a right mood to keep going. Let us know if we can help with anything. 

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Sorry i can't believe i am reading the content of this post.

Firstly we have an unlicensed tradesman carrying out building work (and i don't care if he is a electrician or not he is not qualified to carry out construction) then secondly you have paid him cash. 

Certainly receiving or paying in cash is not illegal as long as he declares the income as Taxable income (hobby or not).

Has he given you a Tax invoice and is GST being charged on it.

A quick look at his Antenna quote will tell you whether he is registered for GST.

Thirdly (or is it fourthly) have you had plans draw up for the job had it lodged with the Building Commission and has he paid the appropriate Building services fees.

Assuming you are not intending to pay cash for the entire job have your Bank sighted written quotes, undertaken a post works valuation.

Sorry i could go on and on but i wont.

Please keep us all update and then shame the crook concerned publically so we can make sure he doesn't take anyone else for a ride.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.