All Topics / General Property / Double Story as a Rental

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ausi ski bumausi ski bum
    Participant
    @ausi-ski-bum

I have seen a nice and reasonably priced two story home in Worrigee near Nowra and thought it could make a nice investment property but I am wondering about the practacality of this, would there be a market for this or would stairs be a barrier.  its a nice enough house but it has apparently been on the market a while which also confuses me a little as it compares very well against others in the area.

Profile photo of JothamJotham
    @jotham

Hi there ausi ski bum

It depends has the stair case got a handrail running along it, I know tenants usually prefer this.  It also depends on the personnel you are investing towards.

You have to know exactly what the people in that area are looking for and invest in what they want, classic case sanario: used as an example 

only… people in a particular suburb are looking for a unit so, why would I buy a mansion house? In the same way find out what the tenants would prefer. 

Buy what people want. 

Profile photo of rusty05rusty05
    @rusty05

Hi, 

I know the Worrigee area pretty well and in my opinion I think the potential tenants are probably dual income couples with a few tri-cycle motors and a dog. (Mum may work part time.)

Rusty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.