All Topics / Overseas Deals / Professionals Invest USA

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Professionals Invest USAProfessionals Invest USA
    @professionals-invest-usa

Hi all. Most of you would know me already….I was posting under Texas Cash Cow Investments as there Australian representative but have ceased working in with them. They changed their business model and now don't deal with individual investors but deal direct with hedge funds so hence I moved on.

<moderator: delete advertising>

So if anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. I hope to be able to add value to the forum topics.

Peter O'Reilly.

Professionals Invest USA (http://www.prosinvestusa.com)

[email protected]

Profile photo of miumiumiumiu
    @miumiu

Hi My friend recent use Splash Property Group as adviser to purchase usa properties. any feedback with this consultant? I noticed some negative feedback in this forum about Splash. Can anyone tell me more?

Profile photo of Joel.MacdonaldJoel.Macdonald
    @joel.macdonald

Peter is a good man. Have worked with him before. Attention to detail and very professional!!!

Great to see a change in focus for you Peter!!

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Good job Peter 

Profile photo of ToddgToddg
    Participant
    @toddg

Hi, I am thinking of using Splash to buy a investment, how did your friends go with them, would they use them again? Any feedback either positive or negative would be great. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.