All Topics / Heads Up! / Property Know How – Sydney

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of nigelmnigelm
    Participant
    @nigelm

Im not sure if this is the right area yo post this or not, but just wanted to say a thank you to Nigel Kibel and Richard Taylor who ran the inaugral Property Know How meeting in the city last night.

Very informative session – we are looking forward to the next one. Also good for some great 'hallway' discussions with other like minded investors.

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Thank you Nigel for your kind comments it was a pleasure for Richard and I to speak in Sydney and we also enjoyed meeting a great group of people. We believe that the power of education is so important and the opportunity and look forward to the next meeting.

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

Hi Guys,

A big thanks to Nigel and Richard for the informative Property Know how meeting the other night, I look forward to future

meetings.

Profile photo of Nue1Nue1
    @nue1

It was a great night indeed, attend but left early due to work in the morning, would like to apologies for that as well.

Thanks to Richard and Nigel for informative night, hope we can have meeting like this again in future!

Nue1

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Thank you again for your comments. Its was a pleasure to meet so many enthusiastic  people and will look forward to seeing you at the next meeting in about 6 weeks

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Thanks guys and in fact thanks to everyone who came along and made me as a Qlder very welcome on the night.

Look forward to the next one when we can open up other topics of conversation.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.