All Topics / Help Needed! / Anyone heard of Asset Partner in Perth?

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Tycoman you join the forum in 2016 and then post your 2 replies 2 years later……

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of hemhem
    Participant
    @hema1981
    Profile photo of TycomanTycoman
    Participant
    @nigelb69

Tycoman you join the forum in 2016 and then post your 2 replies 2 years later……
    Cheers
    Yours in Finance

Hi Richard
    My wife and I are Assetpartner clients and have been for a number of years and we are benefiting.
    I noticed a few posts from people that are obviously not clients and people like you who don’t know Assetpartner, so I have decided to give the Forum balance by adding in my comments, like a few other actual Assetpartner clients.
    I notice a couple of inappropriate comments from someone who’s not a client have been reported!
    Like I said in my previous reply…. Feel free to contact me if you want any clarification.

Profile photo of LoloLolo
    Participant
    @lolo

Richard send me your email please. I have information that clearly Asset Partner do not want on this forum and are trying to hide. It is beyond a joke.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Lolo

Sure my email address is on my signature.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Profile photo of DebsheDebshe
    Participant
    @debbieshe

I have written this review after Neville the owner at Assetpartner asked me to read this Forum.
    I am shocked to see that there are few people who aren’t even Clients of the Company giving their opinions. Everyone is entitled to but I want to make sure that anyone reading this understands what it is like to be a Client … so please read on.
    They Telemarketed me back in 2012, and as a working single Mum I was sceptical and apprehensive about providing any information to them. In the end I did and have been a very happy Client since November 2012, so nearly 6 years.
    In those 6 years my home loan has basically been cut in half, I was able to help my son with his Wedding and also to buy his first home and I’ve also done some home renovations to my home. I can’t see how I would have been able to do these things so easily if I hadn’t had the plan first and the guidance from Neville the Owner at Assetpartner. He made sure that I did what I was supposed to do by setting up my situation and it is working.
    I started out very sceptical but after going through the process I am very happy with the results.
    They have put me on the path to paying my home loan off and I have reduced my tax by a lot!
    They have been so helpful and approachable and I have stuck to the plan and the structure, so the way it is setup is working for me.
    They are always approachable and always get in contact with me when I ask for help. I feel like I can always contact them at any time and they are always able to answer any questions and advise me.

I would not hesitate to recommend that anyone find out how Assetpartner could help them too!!
    As a current Client I am very happy to provide this recommendation because even after nearly 6 years they continue to help me when I need it.

Profile photo of HollingworthHollingworth
    Participant
    @peterhollingworth

I just thought that people would like to know that Asset Partner have changed their name to Homeloan Hack. Same address, same annoying people, same phone number, same scam.

Profile photo of David HallDavid Hall
    Participant
    @wiggles2

It looks like they have just become insolvent. I think that sums up what they are like.

https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/ASSET-PARTNERS-WA-PTY-LTD-135545729/af7c7a1f-6a3b-46cc-ba2f-fd78436bb60e

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Profile photo of David Hall David Hall.

David Hall | The Buyers Agency
    Email Me | Phone Me

Buyers Agent

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Sure Debshe will back on shortly to tell us they have now helped her pay off her home loan in full and she doesn’t pay any tax at all due to their teachings even in insolvency.

Maybe they were busy saving everyone else Tax they forgot about paying their own to the ATO.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.