All Topics / Overseas Deals / US Tax Liens

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of gags327gags327
    Participant
    @gags327

Is there money still to be made investing in US tax Liens, don't hear anyone talking about it much anymore. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Hi Gags,

From memory there is a massive thread on Tax Liens, just do a search (up the top of the page) and type in Tax Liens. I'm not sure if Propertyinvesting.com are still selling the Tax Lien pack….

A couple of years ago Tommy Senatore did a two day course which my other half went to and said was quite good.

Hopefully some of the other guys on here who do it regularly can give us some more up to date info.

Cheers

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of gags327gags327
    Participant
    @gags327

Thanks d ill check it out. Just watched Tommys course a lot is back in 2009 and 10. Looked up a few liens and they didn't seem to be as readily available. This is only initial research thou. Like you would by rest to hear some more up to date info. 

Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice

I buy them in the cities i work in and will partner with other people that work there markets.  We do it mostly for rentals but if we can get them with clean title's with no liens they can be great money makers.  Currently getting some deals from a fellow that bought some cheap properties in 2008.  These are tax sales, haven't worked with the actual lien note aspect.

Profile photo of gags327gags327
    Participant
    @gags327

Sounds interesting kylermrice I would be interested to hear more about what you do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.