All Topics / General Property / Should i just buy somthing allready

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of neek0laneek0la
    @neek0la

Thanks for your reply catalyst. That's the strategy that I am aiming for.  My biggest concern is that I a buyers agent will not get me a place any cheaper than what I could, yet I would still have to pay them.  

Since this would be my PPOR  ideally I would like it somewhere in the inner west of Sydney. Main reason being that I travel a lot for work and don't want to be sitting in a car for over an hour just to get to work. So anything in campsie marrickville etc. I'm not too concerned with the state of the property as my intention would be to renovate it anyway.

can anyone recommend a buyers agent around these areas

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m
    neek0la wrote:
    Thanks for your reply catalyst. That's the strategy that I am aiming for.  My biggest concern is that I a buyers agent will not get me a place any cheaper than what I could, yet I would still have to pay them.  

Not entirely true.

They may have access to properties that you don't. The good ones are also skillful negotiators who may be able to get the property for a better price then you could negotiating on your own.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Using a BA may address the 'other issue' you have – perceived lack of time and loss of weekends.

Profile photo of neek0laneek0la
    @neek0la

Thank you all for the advice

Ill start another thread about BA's

Thanks once again

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.