All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / National RP Data subscription with Investor Group

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

Hi all,

I am in the process of setting up an Investor Group, where one of the services I will be offering is national RP Data access, at heavily discounted investor group rates. The offer will be for exclusively for investors only, not Real Estate Agents, valuers etc, or I will get in trouble with RP Data.

<moderator: delete additional descriptions.  For information about posting in Buy Swap & Sell forum please see here https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/community/buy-swap-sell/4343167 >

If you are interested in finding out more, let me know. I would prefer not to publish the price, but it will be very attractive for anyone who contacts me requesting further details.

Cheers,

Matt

Profile photo of sydey99sydey99
    Participant
    @sydey99

HI Matt,

Thanks for posting this…i am looking for similar tool just for investors….

Contacted lots of Agents and Company's if they can provide me the access to gain this  important information but no one has given me the solution or if they have provided then the solution was expensive :)

hope you got a sweet deal and we all can share the costs

Cheers,

Raj

mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

Hi, I am in the process of contacting everyone who has shown interest in this national subscription for RP Data. Everyone should have a status update in the next half hour or so.

We are starting this group from 1st April, so if anyone else is interested, send me a PM for further details, as it isn't too late to join.

Cheers,

Matt

mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

The RP Data group is now live.

It is also open for more subscriptions, if anyone is interested now or in the future. Just send me a message.

Everyone who has paid should now have received their login instructions and email direct from RP Data to create their username and password.

Cheers,

Matt

Profile photo of rodgorodgo
    @rodgo

PM sent Matt.

Thanks

Profile photo of nesssydnesssyd
    @nesssyd

Hi mattnz,

Out of interest, , how much per year is it to join? I am sure you are full, but maybe next year.

Also is this for one state only?

thanks

mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

You can join at any time, there are no limitations. It is a national subscription.

I'll send you a private message with the full details including subscription price options, which are significantly lower than the normal rate you would pay.

Cheers,

Matt

Profile photo of PropertyRocksPropertyRocks
    @propertyrocks

I'm interested in details..PMing you…

Profile photo of GeddoGeddo
    @geddo

Hi MattNZ,

Can I still join? Please PM me.

Cheers,

Ged.

mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

Hi Geddo,

I have sent you a PM. The opportunity to join is available on an ongoing basis.

I can now also offer a free 3 day trial for anyone who is interested, just PM your email address and I can set it up for you.

Cheers,

Matt

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.