All Topics / General Property / Gladstone land release

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of CorieCorie
    Participant
    @corie

Hi guys and girls,

My partner and I are looking at some properties in gladstone but I recently heard that the Queensland govt is going to be releasing a lot of land around gladstone over the next couple of years which may slow capital growth.

I just wondered if anybody else has heard about this and if there is anywhere else other than here where I may be able to find some info about future land releases?

Corie

Profile photo of HomemadeHomemade
    Participant
    @homemade

I am also interested to see if Gladstone has any life left in it. Reasonable yields and entry point still low enough. 

Profile photo of CorieCorie
    Participant
    @corie

I think there is plenty of life left in Gladstone as there are 2 more gas plants to be built over the next three years so in terms of activity it is going to pick up again in the not too distant future. I am just worried there are going to be massive land releases so developers can flodd the market and keep rental prices where they are.

Terry rider did an interesting webinar last week about "how to pick the next Gladstone" and he made references to the potential Gladstone still holds based on the project still in the pipeline.  Here are the slides from the webinar. Might have to copy and paste the link into your browser.

http://bit.ly/XtAO3S

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.