All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for recommendations as to a Selling Agent – Toowoomba region.

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

Hello everyone,

We've got a realistically priced property on the market in Toowoomba.  During its first week on the market, it went under contract and now three weeks after that, the contract unfortunately crashed due to finance (the bloke only needed $20K but it turns out he didn't have a job).  So the initial sales leads have disappeared and the property is going to need marketing again, I think. We are back at square one and feeling a little despondent.  The exclusive listing period shall end shortly, and I'm tossing up whether to list with a few additional agents, or take it off the first agent and list exclusively with another agent.  Property suits a rental property, or first home buyer, or older people downgrading.  So, anyone have a selling agent to recommend in the region?  Or any thoughts as to strategy.  We've made our money already on this place, just want to sell it fairly quickly (but not desperately), for a fair price. 

Cheers

Sara

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

Try Ashley North at Elders Real Estate. Good agent, knows the area and market, coincidentally I plugged him earlier today on another post. He found a property for me once, and subsequently bought it off him. Just to clarify I live in Melb no ties to him other than that I bought off him once.

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

Thanks Fredo.  Yes, I saw that post too and posted in that thread.  I hesitated to add another Toowoomba thread –  but that's what I came to PI for.  First time I've dropped in for a while.  Might as well try and get the information I need. Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.