All Topics / Heads Up! / Dymphna Boholt Growth and cashflow

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if any one has attended the above seminar? I'm planning on going to the Melbourne one In February. She makes a very bold point that she won't be selling anything on the day. 

For those that have attended can you share your feedback? 

Profile photo of rusty05rusty05
    @rusty05

Hi Rachel,

Sorry, nothing really to add. However I've read some of her very wordy ads and emails and as good as she may be, I just can't see past her horrendous spelling and lack of punctuation. It lacks professionalism to me but hey, it's just my pet hate!

Also some of her catch cries sound a little like preaching to the converted and are stating the obvious but the free seminars may be worth a look.

I'd love to hear what others think.

Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel

Rusty05 i agree. You should read the letter she sent me. Catch cry after catch cry. The tickets are free but on the ticket it says value $549 ( Yeah right! )

I just don't want to loose a day of work so they can try to sell me something.

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

They make there money with people spending up to $25000 on her mentoring courses. So if you want to be in room with 1000s of people enjoy

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of Shell HShell H
    Participant
    @shell-h

After a google search or two on Dymphna I found myself a little skeptical of her.  She certainly doesn't get a great wrap online.

I have friends that went to her seminar in Brisbane Saturday last week.  they said they got heaps of really helpful information during the seminar.  So even if you came away with a snippit of info it may be worth it??

They said they were very tempted to sign up to her offer on the day but resisted.  Several phone calls from her team last week, and they signed up.  Not sure of the details of the program they have joined, but they are really happy with their decision.

Good luck & enjoy.

Profile photo of Investor2012Investor2012
    Participant
    @investor2012

Hi there,

I've just been to her free seminar yesterday. I'm tempted to sign up for her mentoring course but would like to hear from someone who;s actually done it and can talk about their experience with it. Is there anyone out there who has done her paid mentoring programme?

Thanks.

Profile photo of KateSchmiechenKateSchmiechen
    @kateschmiechen

I went to one of Dymphnas one day events last year, and if this one is anything like the last one, I would strongly recommend that you go. So much information, and such a good place to network. I went to the one in Adel and there were probably only 100 to 150 people there. Since attending her one day event, I have signed up to her Ultimate course, cost around $5000, but it was so worth it. There is so much information that you receive, including DVDs and work books. Definitely go along to the one day event, you wont regret it.

Profile photo of KevinGrunertKevinGrunert
    @kevingrunert

Have you had a chance to actually go through all of that information that has been supplied? 

ie watch the DVD's, read the books, etc?

Profile photo of ozpropertyguruozpropertyguru
    @ozpropertyguru

I attended the 1-day free event and I ended up signing up. I haven't yet received the DVD's though.

Dymphna is really good at selling the dream of being financially independent. However, Steve McKnight really hits you with a all the facts needed.

I haven't been to the bootcamp so I can't really say if she's for real. A week after signing up I called her team. She offered a free coach who gave me a little coaching and said that I need at least 200k to start any type of solid portfolio. That really got on my nerves because there are people that started out with less and have accumulated a lot of wealth. I paid 5k it total for the program and then the coach told me I need 200k to start really investing. Will they then tell me I need more once I have 200k?

She's got a bulletproof sales pitch but I'm still questioning my registration to the program. She is good – I felt the high from attending the event – but is it a gimmick? She did offer a 30-day money back guarantee.

If there are more people that have studied her program I would like to hear from you….

-Sam

chonny
    Participant
    @chonny

Hi,
    I have been to Dymphna's weekend seminar.  Just starting out in property investing I found it to be a brief overview of her material if you sign up.  The information for me, made me aware of how to structure for asset protection and some strategies to use to make a capital gain or cash flow.  I found it useful as I was not aware of these issues before, and I am now aware of many issues that need to be thought through before simply going out and buying a property based on emotion.  So for me it helped me to open my eyes to the real world of property investing.  And not knowing anything about property investing previously, this information was very useful.

I didn't however enjoy the seminar, very long days, and you feel a little like a lamb being led to the slaughter.

Hope this helps.

Profile photo of ozpropertyguruozpropertyguru
    @ozpropertyguru

Thanks. Yes, it does help.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Can all those maiden posters who are thinking of signing up tell me what they are looking for in a Mentoring program?

Just interested to gauge what you think you get for your money ?

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of JT7JT7
    @jt7
    Qlds007 wrote:
    Can all those maiden posters who are thinking of signing up tell me what they are looking for in a Mentoring program?

Just interested to gauge what you think you get for your money ?

A free set of steak knives….? 

Sorry couldn't resist! 

Profile photo of jekjoyjekjoy
    Participant
    @jekjoy

Hi everyone,

I am new here and this is my first post! (because I see I can contribute something…smiley)

I've just been to her one day free seminar in Sydney. As a total novice in real estate, I found her information useful. I singed up for her $5000 program. However, after I did quite some research on the internet, I decided to return the program. I reckon that a lot of information is already out there. When it comes to more personal tailored and professional advice, I am prepared to pay for the service elsewhere in the future. This is just my personal choice, partially also because that I am a bit short of cash at the moment. 

Cheers

Profile photo of wilkie0611wilkie0611
    @wilkie0611

im currently reading and listening to all the audio cds from herultimate investing pack worth around $5000 for free as im lucky enough to have borrowed it from a friend…

this is probly going to sound horrible but i listened to her first audio cd and had to give up as i got frustrated at the use of slang in the content just doesnt seem professional to me… also not the most pleasant voice to listen to :/ sorry im sure you are a lovely person Dymphna :/

im only a little way into the content and havent really learnt anything i couldnt have from this forum just proving how invaluable this forum is…
    so far i cant say i would of personal paid 5 hard earnt grand on this course, ill let u know if my opinion changes the further i get through the course…

Profile photo of wilkie0611wilkie0611
    @wilkie0611

ok so i have got a bit further through this course… and im starting to eat my last post on this topic :/

alot of different stratergies have been presented to me, all not in huge depth but simple enough to grasp the concept… alot is left to you to dig into and learn were i do think a mentor could be very handy to talk you through the stratergy…

all in all im enjoying reading this course and thinking of ways to put some of this knowledge into action.

ben.

Profile photo of DippaDippa
    @dippa

I too attended the seminar in Perth, my wife and I nearly joined the Mentor program but a red flag went up so we didn't. Upon researching her and her business partner there seems to be a fair bit of negative reports of unscrupulous dealings, the seminar does have some good ideas but no more than I got from Steve's books.

I believe that through this forum and the many good books out there we can learn and achieve just as much.

Qld007, I believe we wanted a Mentor as a way of validating the choices we have made or are making by someone who has already achieved what we are aiming for. As all the good books( Steve's, Rich dad Poor dad) mention that you cant beat having a good team, and a mentor is just part of the team.

Profile photo of investor64investor64
    Participant
    @investor64

No Dymphna wont be selling you a property on the day, however she is selling her 2 day weekend course. The free seminar is the teaser. Enough to get you interested… and over the 2 day weekend, she will introduce you to other companies that will look after you. Affiliations, that she is either a stakeholder in or receives a kickback. Make sure you rug up for the 2 day course otherwise you will freeze to death.

Profile photo of Property watcherProperty watcher
    Participant
    @property-watcher

The reason for the $200k will become obvious when you attend the bootcamp. So many that join want to start investing straight away before taking the education – don’t get it at all! You pay $5000 then go ahead on your own?

For the benefit of those who pay the $5000 and don’t attend OR those who are too impatient to wait then here is the explanation.

You need both equity and serviceability to keep a portfolio building. If you rely on a rising tide to build your equity then you may be waiting for some time. Once you have used your equity on cashflow deals then you come to a halt.
    $200k will approximately buy 2 deals ( regional ). The game is played like chess. BEFORE you make your first move, know or anticipate your second move. If your first move locks you out then DON’T DO IT. How many so called investors have you seen , sitting on the sidelines because they have run out of equity or serviceability?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.