All Topics / General Property / Investment Property Masters ??????

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of JPS25JPS25
    Participant
    @jps25

Hi

Has anybody heard of these guys Investment Property Masters ??

I took a call from them tonight they were after Paul but he has flown back to work today, some silly survey questioner he filled in and yes as usual I end up with the call.

Would love to know if anyone has heard or dealt with them before, my instinct tells me they are like Park Trent stay well well away.

I got the feeling they were out to sell NRAS to those who know nothing about it.

I am into NRAS and would like to find a decent one but not with those sorts of guys if they are anything like Park Trent which reading through their website I think I may be right

If I am wrong and you know of them and they are genuine please do let me know

Thanks Jean

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

I haven't head of them. What were they trying to sell?

Just looks like one of those one stop shops where they sell and finance the property. Personally, I like to keep these transactions separate.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Many of the marketing companies are just selling property and in many cases they are receiving commissions of at least $30,000 per deal. I think most of these companies look at the commission before thy look at the quality of what they are selling.

The principle of NRAS is good but many of the properties tend to be in outer areas and generally have low capital growth

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel

Hi Jean,

I’d probably start running for the hills from about now!

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Love the name – IP Masters, but what's in a name?

Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel
    Profile photo of JPS25JPS25
    Participant
    @jps25

Thanks everyone

I guess my instincts were right, he was waffling on about how he wasn't there to sell properties but to help people get into investments all the usual set up a free consultation. Both of us had to be present etc etc. Well Paul is away 4 weeks then we are off to Asia for 2 weeks so fat chance of that. So then he said as I knew a lot about Nras etc he could arrange just to see me then if I liked what they would do could arrange to meet when Paul was home. Yes I know then it all changes and all of a sudden they want to delve into your finances etc etc. They must think people are silly and can not see straight through them, went through the website for them and they don't even have all the figures right in it.

No way will they be wasting my time, or Paul's when he is home that is for sure.

Just thought I would check in case they were legit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.