All Topics / Overseas Deals / Us Property

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of TWHTWH
    @twh

I have gone on somersoft but did not find  the overseas investment chapter or area.. it seemed to be all AU focused maybe you can help me

Profile photo of USInvest-RyanUSInvest-Ryan
    @usinvest-ryan

I certainly agree with Jay and Terry on this one. Buyers need to be so careful of cheap properties here in the US. Sticking to where the big guys are buying will get you some of the way, although in many places, even those areas will see you paying too much due to the high volume of competition at auction. Particularly in a place like Atlanta, which is seeing a crazy amount of bidding for often sub-par locations. Still, you will always do better here than somewhere like Rochestor NY. Something to consider is whether you see any potential for jobs, communities, good schools or anything else in the area. If a place has nothing going for it, it will likely stay a ghetto for years to come, not to mention your costs to maintain the property whilst its value goes nowhere.

Happy House Hunting….

Ryan

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Investors need to realize some cities are BO'S.  beyond salvage, functionally and economically obsolete

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.