All Topics / Overseas Deals / Cash Flow Gold

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

In da ghetto

Sup man

U got sum swag baby lollol

Thanks Jay

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of paladlpaladl
    @paladl

Hey Rob,

My experience with CFG is pretty good. I bought one property from CFG in late 2011.

I'm not sure how long you been real estate investor, but what makes an investing good is a good team that supports you in the investing process. I get in touch with my PM once a month and every few months with my insurance broker.

I visited my properties last years in Atlanta with my family and meet my team…this is the team the CFG will introduce you when you buy a property.

You cannot buy or manufacture the experience that the team has from CFG…you are simply leveraging from their experience and knowledge. You already know the power of leverage can bring on investing? Just leverage mate…..

If you are planning to buy two or more properties in the US, i recommend you go and visit the area you planning to plant your Aussie dollar because no better way to see the property LIVE including the area.

All the best.

Cheers Leo

Protect Your Family Home And Business From Burglary

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.