All Topics / Overseas Deals / Cash Flow Gold

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of Robert WilsonRobert Wilson
    Participant
    @robwilson

Hi Guys,

Has anyone here worked with a company ( actually bought a property) through "cash flow gold" run by Jason Simpson who I believe posts on this forum from time to time.

Any feed back would be kindly appreciated .

I'm looking to purchase in the US in the next couple of months and trying to weigh up weather to go with a buyers agent to help guide me through the process or go it alone, either way I plan to travel to the areas I interested in and check them out personally.

Cheers

Rob

Robert Wilson

Whether you think you can or think you can't ....... your right . - Henry Ford

Profile photo of RixstarRixstar
    Participant
    @rixstar

Hi Rob

You have purchased through Jason at cashflowgold.Why not go through that company again?

I looked at cashflowgold and found the rehab amount to be very high.

Rick

Profile photo of Robert WilsonRobert Wilson
    Participant
    @robwilson
    Rixstar wrote:
    Hi Rob

You have purchased through Jason at cashflowgold.Why not go through that company again?

I looked at cashflowgold and found the rehab amount to be very high.

Rick

HI Rixstar,

I haven't purchased through cash flow gold ,hence is why I am asking the question if anyone has

to get some useful feedback good or bad on their experience with this particular company.

Rob

Robert Wilson

Whether you think you can or think you can't ....... your right . - Henry Ford

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle

Talk to Engelo Rumora. (He's the forums favourite son)

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/user/engelorumora

Engelo's a pretty switched on young guy and honest as the day is long. If you want to jump on someone's coat tails you'd struggle to find better. He's running a group over there at the mo' doing reno's I believe.

Profile photo of priscillac22priscillac22
    @priscillac22

Cash floww postive is also good. They also help you wwith travell arrangements to see your property.

Profile photo of TheFinanceShopTheFinanceShop
    Participant
    @thefinanceshop

I second Engelo Rumora – he is got the runs on the board and is very approachable.

Regards

Shahin

TheFinanceShop | Elite Property Finance
    http://www.elitepropertyfinance.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Residential and Commercial Brokerage

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Given that you are looking at $10,000 I would not see that as a recommendation, given that cashflow gold were buying in detroit and now sell hotel suites in mining areas I would suggest you be careful there to as well.

However Priscilla you seen to be keen to part with you money so good luck, but please do your due diligence carefully

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi Freckle and Shahin,

Your kind words are much appreciated.

I am happy to share my experiences with the US property market. Please feel free to add me on Skype and we can arrange a meeting. There is too much info to fit in an email ;)

Regards,

Engelo

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice

Ah Freckle and Shanin, 

Let young Engelo tell you his greet experiences, I have heard some great stories from his business partners.  What a crazy fellow he is!

Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice

10k is a bit light, but more around 15k and you can make it cash flow nicely for around 500 to 600 a month.  B/C class type of property.

Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi Kyler,

Thanks for your comment.

I recommend speaking to Kyler regarding the US market. He has extensive knowledge on the US property market and especially Kansas City.

Thanks.

Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of gazmatazzgazmatazz
    Participant
    @gazmatazz

Any company that 30% net returns is a scam in my opinion. What happened to all those people Cash flow Gold sold to in Detroit? Are they still getting the 'amazing' returns people were promised? Its just a pity it took so long for Aussies to wake up to such marketeering and I daresay the exact same thing will happen here. What will happen when all these mining companies shift out of town? Or the price of oil drops? Or any other MAJOR change that can happen in such an industry. That sort of advertisement is unfortunately making false promises good luck. I'll stick to QLD thanks!

Profile photo of Ziv Nakajima-MagenZiv Nakajima-Magen
    Participant
    @zmagen

Nice one, Engelo. Good (and a bit rare) to get recognized for honesty in this business :)

Ziv Nakajima-Magen | Nippon Tradings International (NTI)
    http://www.nippontradings.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Ziv Nakajima-Magen - Partner & Executive Manager, Asia-Pacific @ NTI - Japan Real-Estate Investment Property

Participant
    @engelorumora

Thanks Ziv,

Much appreciated. Just recently did I see your post.

Have a great day.

Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of BoughtWithEquityBoughtWithEquity
    Participant
    @boughtwithequity

Nigel – Very informative video on investing in general and worth a watch/listen.  Couldn't agree with you more on the Detroit market….investors started going there in droves around '07/'08 and outside of some successful Section 8 rentals, almost everyone I've heard of lost their shirts except for the wholesalers.  Why invest in a place where you wouldn't lay your head at night?  That should be the first rule of investing anywhere.  Nigel targets the Orlando FL market  which is an awesome US market….the economy is atypically stable for FL with strong employment & tourism thanks to Disneyland, SeaWorld and the like.  I spent a week down there reviewing properties in June and liked what I saw….just a bit more expensive than what I can still do in Atlanta.  Sounds like he has a very solid program going down there.  thanks for sharing.  Andy

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

I did 200 plus loans in detroit from 05 to 07  and exited in 08… I ended up with 2 REO's and rehabbed them and sold them to kindly home owners on vendor contracts/ The lovely buyers both defaulted within 6 months and totally trashed the houses. I lost 100k cash on those deals..I would not touch detroit with a ten meter cattle prod personally

Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi Jay,

I heard of 2 decent areas in Detroit that posses good opportunities.

What are your thoughts on these 2?

Rosedale Park and East English Village

Thanks for your time.

Email Me | Phone Me

Participant
    @jayhinrichs

I would only consider Detroit if the rental pool had 700 plus fico's  Debt to income ratio 30% or so. years on the job and absolutly NO section 8. And in areas were the houses truely cost 100k or better. there are no board ups on the street ext.

Participant
    @engelorumora

lollol Bloody hell

I don't know if those kind of areas exist there haha

Thanks and have a great day.

Email Me | Phone Me

Participant
    @jayhinrichs

they do certainly exist. one just has to pick the right neighborhoods.. If you get suckered into 15 to 25% returns then you will be in the Ghetto in Detroit and good luck

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.