All Topics / Opinionated! / Lin Andrews / Andrews property – Manage your Property?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Profile photo of tennistennis
    @tennis

well i rang lin andrews real estate today, and i said i wast to talk the MR LIN ANDREWS, to my suprise, he spoke to me, i wanted to talk to him about the coober pedy office,  he was so honest to me about what is going on, he took the time out to talk to me,  and seem like such a nice bloke, i can see why lin andrews real estate are were they are today, i just want to thank him for talking to me , and every thing he told me   THANKS   MR LIN ANDREWS

Profile photo of HitenHiten
    @hiten

That’s great news. I would be interest to hear what Lin has to say. ? Do you have a phone number for me please?

Profile photo of AdeptinnovationsAdeptinnovations
    Participant
    @adeptinnovations

Lin Andrews was managing a property for us in Coober and then from June we started getting statements from Andrews Property – not realizing this was not Lin Andrews. for the whole 12/13 year I have been multiple charged most months for management and admin fees.

Repeated requests to rectify have been unsuccessful.

Now it would appear Lin Andrews have assumed management again and don't want to know about my problem.

More to follow…

Profile photo of HitenHiten
    @hiten

Warren Andrews should not be able to work, he is incompetent, useless and I have a property that is worthless due to his neglect. He is lucky his father bailed him out. Lin Andrews is a gentlmen

Profile photo of REDRED
    Participant
    @johnjohn

Hiten i ve got an appalling story too about Warren Andrews and his lack of diligence in mainitaining my rental property as well as errors made which have cost me dearly. He should have his license revoked and not be allowed to take anybody else’s money or ruin their investments. That used car salesman comment made earlier depicts his shonky behaviour perfectly and it’s not doing the industry any favours.

Profile photo of ozboyozboy
    Participant
    @ozboygsl

warren andrews allowed a tenant to live in my property and not pay rent for months. He subsequently refused to send to keys to me { stating I would have to pick them u[ myself or get another agent…for me it’s about a 800 km drive}.
    If you want to possibly have an idea why he’s a bit distracted, look here:-
    http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/former-real-estate-director-warren-millard-andrews-molested-11yearold-girl-at-mcdonalds-drivethrough-court-hears/news-story/f692856d396bafe91df1118aea37c35c

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Profile photo of ozboy ozboy.
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.