All Topics / Help Needed! / Website to review and see ratings for Australian property managers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MrLasVegasMrLasVegas
    Participant
    @mrlasvegas

Hi all,

I have a strong software background and a nice portfolio of properties, but it's always been hard to find GREAT property managers, especially in the non-city areas.

So, I'm thinking about creating a website similar to Eatability.com.au or Yelp.com.au but for property managers. You would be able to find property managers by postcode/suburb/city, filter them by ratings, read (VERIFIED) reviews from real property investors whose properties they have managed, and of course write your own reviews for your property managers – both good and bad.

As a fellow investor, would you use something like this and find it useful?

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

Yes, though I think it would be necessary to search either by an individual property manager's name OR by agency.  Within an agency you can get one great manager amongst a bunch of crappy ones.  And then the great manager moves to a different agency.  You want to be able to track the performance of that individual, regardless of their movements between agencies.

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

I think the idea has merit.

You'll need to be able to filter out any dodgy feedback from rival PM's or disgruntled tenants though.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.