All Topics / Help Needed! / Muswellbrook cabinet maker needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of taxdivataxdiva
    Participant
    @taxdiva

Hello investors welcome to 2013

We have just purchased a unit in M/brook needs a small Reno. 

Need cabinetmaker and electrician for new kitchen built in robes and air on units.

if u have used a trade and happy to recommend pls get back to me ASAP. Need to line them all up for  mid Feb.

Many thanks

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi there

Is the property managed? If so, might be worthwhile getting a few recommendations for tradies in the area from your property manager.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of taxdivataxdiva
    Participant
    @taxdiva

Congratulations on your purchase. We have just settled on a 3 bedroom unit in Muswellbrook as well. I have a fabulous PM from John Flood. Her name is Tara and she is managing our renos. She is very efficient and works fast. Number is 02 6542 4500. Let her know the landlord from Brook St recommended her. Looking forward to our rent rolling in and some strong capital gains

Profile photo of flubbawubbaflubbawubba
    Participant
    @flubbawubba

Likewise  – thumbs up for Tara and team at John Flood – they manage my property in Muswellbrook as well and it is very smooth sailing.

With regard to a builder – try Kevin Smith – (02) 6541 3565. He contracted a builder to me who made 2 sets of built-in robes as well as other fixes around the house. Very happy with outcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.